ISO 14001:2004 is the internationally recognised standard for Environmental Management. This standard provides the tools for all organisations to ensure their activities have a minimum negative impact on the environment.
Certification to ISO 14001:2004 will instil confidence in your existing and prospective customers that your company endeavours to minimise the negative impact on the environment through the systematic management of all aspects of organisations activities.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2004
- Improves Management of Environmental Risks
- Provides a competitive advantage
- Commonly a requirement in Pre-Qualifications in the Construction Industry
- Demonstrates Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Continual Improvement through Measurement and Action
- Cost savings in terms of reduced consumption, waste and recycling.